Warp Speed Fat Loss – Is It Just Another Fat Loss Guide Scam or a Better Alternative?
If you’ve been looking at Warp Speed Fat Loss and wanted to learn what this product is about, you’ll get the full inside scoop on this product and the method behind it. But first, let’s talk about the authors behind this fat loss book. Warp Speed Fat Loss is a weight loss book that was developed by Alwyn Cosgrove and his partner Mike Roussell.
Alwyn Cosgrove is an in-demand personal fitness coach and a well-known writer featured in multiple national magazines in the area of fitness and athletic development. He also runs a gym in Santa Clarita where he works with a wide range of clients from models, business executives, parents and even kids. He has spoken in seminars teaching other trainers and fitness coaches and is the author of the books “The New Rules of Lifting” and “The New Rules of Lifting for Women”.
His Partner Mike Roussell is an expert in the area of nutrition with a PhD in Nutrition at Pennsylvania State University, working in one of the top cardiovascular nutrition research facilities. He has written for such publications as Men’s Fitness, Men’s Health, Ironman Magazine, and Testosterone Magazine. So between the two them, there is a ton of knowledge in the area of nutrition and fitness.
They differentiate themselves from other products in the market because the method is based on expert advice from the two major areas of weight loss, nutrition AND fitness. By combining their knowledge they had written the book Warp Speed Fat Loss. Their method focuses on losing as much weight as possible within the span of 4 weeks stating it could help you “lose 21 lbs in 28 days”. This claim initially made me skeptical as most fat loss programs try to get you to lose 3-5 lbs per month. To say that their program can help you lose 4-6 times was a huge claim.
The fat loss system is dependent on the combination of diet, interval training, and a cardio program to lose the fastest weight possible. However while many fat loss programs just make you count calories and do your everyday exercises, Warp Speed Fat Loss is different. Alwyn and Mike believe a different way of exercise and nutrition is the answer to rapid weight loss.
First off, they believe that food timing combined with exercise leads to better results than traditional weight loss solutions. The diet is reliant on a low calorie diet and the exercise portion relies on interval training which focuses on your body losing fat, not only water weight, nor muscle. Now let’s start talking about interval training.
Here’s how our bodies work. Our muscles rely on energy sources such as protein and carbohydrates. But what most people don’t know is that your muscles can burn fat by using it as an energy source. And this is where the magic starts to happen.
Warp Speed Fat Loss relies on interval training to achieve its goals. The point is to get your body to send fat cells to your muscles as an energy source. How do you do this? By eating certain types of foods at the right times and combining the right exercises (interval training), you can force your muscles to rely on the fats in your stomach, legs, and buttocks as an energy source.
This whole methodology made me a skeptic no more. Before I knew it, I started to follow the program step-by-step. Because the program lays out all the details out day by day up through the whole 4-week course, following it is a simple task. But I found the exercises a bit challenging and did not give all I had into a few of them. I even cheated a bit with a couple of my favorite foods on 4 of the 28 days. But overall, I had amazing results. At the end of the 28 days I had lost 19 lbs and 3 inches off my waist.
But it seems this book is not for everyone. Warp Speed Fat Loss book is not for people who are overweight by 50 or more pounds. In order to benefit from their method, you must also be willing to exercise and follow their program. It is mainly targeted for people who are 10-40 lbs overweight and are not looking for a miracle solution. Overall, it seems people have had good results with this fat loss method.
Here are some user reviews:
Well, if seeing dramatic, quantifiable results durint the first 1-2 weeks of a fat loss program is what you need in order to stay complaint long term, Mike Alwyn’s WSFL program is going to deliver the “right now” results faster than any other fat loss program out there. It’s the only thing I recommend to my clients who are a month or less from a class reunion, bathing suit vacation, wedding, or similar type of special event which they’ve failed to leave adequate time to prepare for. I personally used it and lost 17lbs in 28 days
P.J. Streit FORCE Fitness & Performance Cincinatti, OH
I’ll be 61 in October and I’ve completed the 4 week program. I lost 18 lbs and 2 inches off my waist. My ‘love handles’ are finally gone.
I love the meals and never really felt hungry. This is one of the most thorough programs I’ve ever tried. While tough, it was doable and brought the quick results as promised. Thanks
Tim Baird Pennsylvania State college, Pennsylvania
A reader in the UK said:
In April I was involved in a pretty serious car accident, 8 weeks later after some severe back pain, panic attacks, unbelievable stress, lack of sleep and an inability to exercise, I found myself pretty out of shape and had gone a little soft around my midsection. When I heard about Warp Speed Fat Loss, I’d thought I’d give it a go. The results I achieved were amazing – 11 lbs of fat in just 4 weeks.
Paul Mort United Kingdom
So what’s inside the Warp Speed Fat Loss Program?
One thing you have to remember that this is a complete program you can follow, not a program that gives you a bunch of exercise and nutrition tips. It’ll give you everything you need including nutrition, exercise, progress tracking, meal plans, and more. Here’s what’s included:
- The main Warp Speed Fat Loss Manual
- The 24 Warp Speed Fat Loss Workouts
- War Speed Fat Loss Workout Sheets (to keep progress of your fat loss)
- 28 days of Warp Speed Fat Loss Meal Plans (perfect for any body type)
- Warp Speed Fat Loss Exercise Library (Full details of all the exercises)
- Fat Loss Mastermind audio (A 60 minute Q&A session of the more pressing questions asked by program users)
- Target Fat Loss and Interval Fat Loss Audio Coaching (a guide to inserting your favorite foods during the program while still losing weight)
- Straight Talk About Calories Video (a)
- Add-On Bonus #1: The Great Unveiling Rapid 6 Day Weight Reduction Protocol Report – This guide is perfect for people who need to show up to an event looking their best.
- Add-On bonus #2: The Ripped Ready Abs Routine – A report that shows you four simple exercises you do 3 times a week to get the perfect abs.
The Pros and Cons of the Warp Speed Fat Loss program:
- Two experts in the two areas of fat loss (nutrition and fitness) have written a guide that shows you everything you need to do on both topics. Most weight loss programs rely on some fad diet, supplements, or only rely on one area of weight loss.
- There have been positive testimonials from users of this program. This guide is also very step-by-step and takes you through each of the 28 days.
- Everything you need including a meal plan, exercise diagrams and pictures, progress trackers, Audio FAQ, and alternative meals are part of the program.
- This program includes 8 modules, 2 add-on bonuses and includes a 60 day money back guarantee, which shows that the authors fully back their product and are confident about the results.
- Doesn’t rely on supplements or diet pills. This is a 100% natural program.
- Warp Speed Fat Loss is not for people who are seriously overweight as this program relies on a strict physical program as well as nutritional diet. This is for people who need to lose weight in the area of 10-40 lbs.
- This program focuses on rapid weight loss and is not for health or weight maintenance purposes. If weight loss is desired for health reasons, a long term program more focused on nutritious foods and habits is recommended.
- It is a little on the expensive side but you have to remember that his is a full program that gives you everything you need.
- Not for people who need to lose a few vanity pounds. Although it can certainly be used for that, a normal diet and exercise regimen can do the job.
The Warp Speed Fat Loss Program is priced at $97 and is fully downloaded after you make the purchase. It includes a 60-day money back guarantee if unsatisfied.
In conclusion, this program is more than a simple book with some basic tips. It’s a complete program that’s great for rapid weight loss. Because it’s a program specifically focused on losing as much weight in the shortest time possible it’s not suited for everyone. Just make sure you are committed to following the program as it is ineffective if you only follow parts of it.
Alternatively, if you have previously tried to lose weight with an exercise and diet program, the Warp Speed Fat Loss program may be a great solution for you.